Friday, April 15, 2011

wisdom teeth


Well yesterday i got my wisdom teeth out, along with my sister Riley. I only had 3, she had 4. She went first and i was pretty nervous. I am not a big fan, ok not a fan at all, of laughing gass and ivs. It totally freaked me out, but i think i hid it pretty well. The trip only took us two hours round trip. We got back and took some meds, and started into our first movie of 6 in the day. It isn't too bad so far, i just hate laying around all day. I would much rather be doing something active, plus the weather is beautiful so its killing me. I look like a chipmunk and its pretty funny haha. Morgan, Laurie, and brett came over and kept me company all day. I have the best friends:) well i am going to post some pretty random stuff these next few days because i have so much time on my hands. I am going to try to get outside today, to enjoy the weather, do some reading and attempted tanning haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment